1(refusal/reply) inequívoco(refusal/reply) claro(victory/support) rotundohe was quite unequivocal — fue muy claro
- her answer was an unequivocal 'No' — su respuesta fue un rotundo 'no'
- It seems that our current knowledge does not allow an unequivocal decision between them.
- Asked if either of those substances were relevant to the treatment of colic his answer is precise and unequivocal.
- They must be so unequivocal that there will be no doubt about the construction.
- Twenty years ago, the answer would have been loud, unequivocal and sustained.
- Your Lordship has given clear and unequivocal ruling which is consistent with the position adopted in other member states.
- In so finding, I bear in mind that the representation must be clear or unequivocal.
- It might be thought that answers to these questions could be given in a clear and unequivocal way.
- It is very good to have such a clear and unequivocal statement.
- On the other hand, speakers could be quite unequivocal and left no doubt as to their belief in what was being told.
- I'd like to see clear, unequivocal conditions rather than leaving it up to judges and lawyers.
- It needed a clear and unequivocal statement, from someone, that it was not the case.
- International trade theory does not offer any unequivocal answers to this question.
- The order is clear and unequivocal and not open to various interpretations.
- In 2002, for the first time ever, a US president gave it his clear and unequivocal support.
- The British government's position was unequivocal: there had to be regime change in Iraq.
- Mr Grey gave an emphatic and unequivocal assurance that the names of all the donors would remain totally confidential.
- The best one can hope for is an explicit and unequivocal commitment to doing that right thing.
- It is good that the participants should know this in clear and unequivocal terms.
- Either it gives no unequivocal answer to our problem or it is itself open to question.
- If you look at all the opinion polls, they are absolutely unequivocal about his.