In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Still, is it unethical or immoral to bring an extinct species back from the dead?
- What you are complaining about might have been individual unethical behaviour.
- This does not make them unethical, dishonest people in life or their law practice.
- It will be seen as unethical, unprofessional and will affect the decisions made at that level.
- These things may be ethical or unethical, depending on the situation.
- There were opposing views on how to protect the public from incompetent and unethical behaviour.
- I have concerns about any unethical behaviour amongst any health professionals.
- If one had no way to justify a particular immoral or unethical act, a law was passed to legalize it.
- To so burden those people, and to continue to burden them, is not only wrong but immoral and unethical.
- From an environmental point of view, I find eating meat completely unethical.
- However, breaking the law often starts with unethical behaviour that has gone unnoticed.
- To deprive children of this most basic human right is unethical.
- Not only was her action a breach of her visa but was highly unethical and morally questionable.
- Half a dozen newspapers recently have fired reporters for dishonest or unethical reporting.
- The following day, North accused his bosses of appalling, dishonest and unethical behaviour.
- Many acts may look improper and unethical, yet there may have been a good reason for them.
- Facing the dilemmas of ethical behaviour in a decidedly unethical society is the harder choice.
- Widespread as it may be, it is nevertheless a way of thinking that is profoundly amoral, unethical and indeed barbaric.
- And he also has plans to clean up big business by introducing a register of ethical and unethical businesses.
- A business school course in ethics is hardly going to transform an unethical person into an ethical one.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.