1(incomplete)sin terminarinacabadothe building is still unfinished — el edificio todavía está sin terminar
- Schubert's Unfinished Symphony — la Sinfonía Inconclusa de Schubert
- we have some unfinished business to deal with — tenemos unos asuntos pendientes que tratar
- Yet similar themes recur - Barker is a fearless writer, unafraid to return to business she feels is unfinished.
- Scotland has unfinished political business, with a devolved Parliament that pleases some and not others.
- For the United States, it was a good opportunity to complete the unfinished business of the American Revolution.
- I took the job on as there was unfinished business at a club where I have the backing of the chairman, committee and fans.
- Mr Prescott must endeavour to bring all parties back around the table to complete this morning's unfinished business.
- In the Deep South, you can almost feel the blood in the soil, the unfinished business of a dark and tortured past.
- They finished second last year and feel they have some unfinished business to tend to.
- We are merely concluding unfinished business in terms of the deal, and this measure is the best form of closure.
- It is the job of each new generation to finish the unfinished business of the past.
- Top of the unfinished business is to sort out the House of Lords.
- Even if this particular pocket is wiped out, there is more important unfinished business.
- Maybe that's for the best, maybe it's not - for now it's just a nagging feeling of business still unfinished.
- But over McGrath's cinematic legacy there hangs an air of unfinished business.
- It is clear that our relationship with New Zealand is increasingly being seen as unfinished business.
- Long-term he has his sights on a marathon debut at the end of the year but he still has unfinished business on the track.
- You must clear away the detritus, finish your unfinished business, before the New Year can be magic.
- In fact, Mr Balls insists that he always wanted to stay on at the Treasury into the second term to complete unfinished business.
- Others talk about unfinished business or even revenge, if someone they know was killed.
- Now we are seeing the immoral legacy of this unfinished business.
- What about all the unfinished business in which they are involved?
2(fabric) crudo(wood/furniture) sin pulir ni barnizar, lustrar etc
- Road surfaces and footpaths in general are good, however road edges appear to be unfinished.
- Despite its unfinished surface, the statue was detailed, each piece of her naked form perfectly shaped.
- The statue, like the London version, appears to be unfinished.