1no fortificadosin fortificar
- They left France's frontier with Belgium unfortified, and the assumption was that the Germans would attack, as in 1914, through north and central Belgium.
- Each tribe encompassed a number of neighboring villages, most of which during the fifth century were unfortified.
- These factories were to serve as unfortified commercial establishments, and the French renounced all acquisitions outside their confines.
- If the electrical power lines to a plant were cut, the reactor would automatically shut down unless relatively unfortified backup generators were disabled.
- Worn out, he retired to Cardross, his quiet, thatched, unfortified summer hall on the Clyde, and sailed and fished like the Celtic forebears he was careful to acknowledge.
- The best Red Army units were foolishly positioned on the unfortified frontier, where they were overrun.
- Buddhism suffered greatly from these raids, since its unfortified monasteries offered easy pickings.