1(unluckily, regrettably)lamentablementedesafortunadamentedesgraciadamentepor desgracia
- I suspect there is cheese in it, but unfortunately the chef did not reveal his secrets to me.
- The decision that they come to is a hard one and unfortunately it is one of those things that a person never truly recovers from.
- The team gave a powerful performance but were unfortunately beaten in the end by Galway.
- Leeches were seen as the best option for saving it but unfortunately none were available.
- The director unfortunately was not so amused and tension was in the air.
- Most of them appreciate it but unfortunately a small minority seem determined to spoil things for the rest.
- She is eager for us to come to a choral performance this afternoon but unfortunately we must be on our way.
- He threw up his shot, it hit the rim but unfortunately trickled off to the side.
- She said she would keep an eye on him, but unfortunately it didn't stop him from doing it again.
- Very unfortunately, there was but one two seater table at the side of this lady.
- Money is, unfortunately, rather tight, and at least staying in doesn't cost anything.
- As much as you want to help her, unfortunately, your friend has to want to receive your help.
- Yes they did get us to Dublin later, but unfortunately too late for my connections.
- The most negative aspect of the city was, unfortunately, the venue we performed in.
- But unfortunately she and her husband did not think it possible, so they decided to leave.
- All rested then in the hands of the judges who, unfortunately did not judge to our advantage.
- I guess it's just the hand we've been dealt and unfortunately we just have to play it out.
- If four of the above signs sounded familiar, unfortunately you may have a problem.
- Well unfortunately this is a fact of life both in business and politics.
- Rather unfortunately, she'd come in a pair with the older sis, so it was inevitable.
2(inappropriately)it was unfortunately worded — estaba expresado de una manera desacertada / desafortunada