- I unhooked my newly freed arms from the bars, leaned forward slightly to rest my chin on my hands, my elbows on my knees.
- The use of barbless hooks makes the problem of unhooking the fish quite easy; in most cases it can be done in the water, either with forceps or by giving the fish some slack line.
- However, he kept out of our way and unhooked our tape for us if it became caught.
- He lifted a shoulder this time, and reached out to unhook Smokey's claw which had gotten hooked in my shirt.
- Grasp the bar with a shoulder-width grip and unhook it from the safety catch.
- I remember catching a ballan wrasse and, on unhooking it, being surprised to find thick white teeth of the sort you might expect to see in a human mouth.
- Fish number two, weighing about five pound, was quickly unhooked and released.
- So I just unhooked it from the computer and hooked it into the fax machine.
- I went into the hangar and unhooked the hooks from the crate and hooked them to the next crate.
- I had my camera with me so took a picture of him looking jubilant with his catch - just before he unhooked it and set it free.
- Partway through the shoot I realized my belly button ring was unhooked and had gotten caught in my pant button.
- At the bottom the surprised miners unhooked the cars, then hooked up some full ones for the trip to the surface.
- I unhook my backpack from the hook on the back of my door, and stuff some supplies into it.
- Realising it was a big fish, I made a mark of its length on the rod then quickly unhooked the fish then released it back to the water.
- The trick here is you can hit the release button to unhook the strap in the middle and slide the bag off, rather than hoist 30 pounds of groceries over your head.
- Leaning against the door, catching her breath, she unhooked the key to that room, and slid it under the door.
- I heard all the chains and bolts being unhooked, and Janet opened the door looking as pale and vulnerable as ever.
- A few minutes later Mike had a nice trout on bread which was unhooked and released without being touched by hand.
- When you finish setting up your glider, hook your harness to the hang strap and never unhook it until after your flight.
- The middle-berth man slides off, unhooks the berth, and lowers it.