- Anyone who likes light-hearted, heavy hitting, unhyphenated rock and roll would do well to add People Get Ready to their collection.
- She travels to Chennai as regularly as Spivak to Kolkata and, like many of these global scholars, inhabits something inclusive and unhyphenated that could be called EastWest.
- We both really wanted to have the same last name, however, so we did a double last name, unhyphenated.
- Only one-word unhyphenated whole numbers are permitted, and no number may be repeated.
- We unhyphenated libertarians look forward to the discussion.