1(novice/member) no iniciado
- Artists will not reveal sacred meanings of designs to the uninitiated.
- Macklin's analyses are mostly insightful and are certainly to be recommended to the uninitiated interested reader.
- The goat is perhaps a symbol of an uninitiated listener who is lured by Ramanathan's music.
- To the uninitiated it seems they fall into line at a random location, but these people know exactly what they are doing and where they are going.
- This, for the uninitiated, is the basic term for a quantity surveyor, someone who measured bricks and mortar for a living.
- The CDs provide the perfect introduction for the uninitiated, mapping out the musical evolution of a soul genius.
- The surnames sound similar and, for the uninitiated, quite confusing too.
- Even the uninitiated and the uninformed will have heard of him.
- My father was an officer in the Territorial Army - that's the British Army reserve forces to the uninitiated.
- For those uninitiated Jordan is the darling of our tabloid papers.
- The liner notes state that the album is a perfect introduction for those uninitiated in the art of dub.
- Their set should prove to be an unforgettable experience for rabid fans and the curious uninitiated alike.
- For the uninitiated, this means selling shares that they did not own, then buying them back later at a lower level and thus making a profit.
- To the architecturally uninitiated, the building looks like a domestic iron on its end, or the prow of a ship.
- It is an electrifying experience for the uninitiated, like a theme park ride in a nature reserve.
- For the uninitiated, a reading is more than someone standing at a lectern, reading aloud to a bunch of book geeks.
- The next day's practice session is an introduction for the uninitiated to an aspect unique to Monaco: the noise.
- Even for the uninitiated, this exhibition is a show of the most astonishing landscapes and seascapes.
- To the uninitiated, the sounds are very experimental, some might say unlistenable.
- And for those sorry few of you whose appetites have been whetted, but remain uninitiated, take heart.
1the uninitiated — los no iniciados