1bandera del Reino Unido feminine
- No chance of buying a Union Jack, Thai, Australian, Japanese, Scottish, Welsh, American, Korean or German flag now… sold out weeks ago.
- Perhaps it was the Union Jacks, bunting and even boxer shorts of red, white and blue flying over Castle Howard's lawns like standards on a medieval field of combat.
- When I did, and I saw all those Union Jacks and heard the cheers, it was as proud a moment as anyone can experience in life.
- Flanked by a Union Jack on one side and a flag bearing the Brent logo on the other, nine of the applicants repeated the solemn oath that would finally allow them to call themselves British and to apply for a British passport.
- ‘If there is any danger of violence we will pull the plug,’ he declared last week, warning that Union Jacks and any offensive banners will be confiscated.
- As it is, in today's two major finals, there will be not a Union Jack or a face-painted flag of St George in sight.
- They got up at six in the morning, stormed the flagpole, took down the American flag and replaced it with a Union Jack they'd made in Arts & Crafts.
- The most controversial part of the race was Jensen Button's decision to have a St George's flag on his helmet - and not a Union Jack.
- Suddenly, the idea of supporting, financially or vocally, an Olympic ideal wrapped in a flag of convenience rather than a Union Jack looks very different.
- Also observed on the drive home: a Union Jack, a Canadian flag, a Mexican flag.
- Cheering crowds waving Union Jacks and the flag of Gurnard Sailing Club, where Shirley is a member, lined the route.
- However, talking about the St George or the union jack quite obviously has other implications…
- One young woman waved a New Zealand Flag, another a Union Jack embroidered with the legend We're Not Afraid.
- Are you bothered by the idea that you could have an EU flag on your car number-plate but not a Union Jack?
- But the ubiquitous red, white and blue stripes are joined in equal measure by the Union Jacks, Canadian and US flags.
- The union jack caught the air as the ship started to move and it waved at the back of the ship in such a way that it seemed to wave itself to the people below.
- Abandoning the fine traditions of their ancestors, they tend to hang out a union jack and name the establishment after themselves.
- Freedom meant being able to fly a tricolour instead of a union jack.
- The IODE also distributed miniature Union Jacks and flag charts.
- He also has a skull and crossbones which he hoists when his grandchildren visit, a Union Jack and a Yorkshire white rose - and he has no intention of getting rid of them.
- El nombre que recibe la bandera del Reino Unido. Está formada por las cruces de San Jorge (St George), patrono de Inglaterra, de San Andrés (St Andrew), patrono de Escocia, y de San Patricio (St Patrick), patrono de Irlanda. Gales y su patrono San David no están representados en ella.