In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reunión no autorizada feminine
- At the heart of the trial was the question: just what constituted an unlawful assembly?
- Regardless of the permit arrangements, says Myers, by shooting into a crowd without first declaring an unlawful assembly and giving people time to disperse, the LAPD acted illegally.
- Actual breaches of the peace include riotous and unlawful assemblies, riots, affrays, forcible entry and detainer, etc…
- On July 30, 16 workers were convicted of unlawful assembly and endangering the public peace over incidents during industrial action on June 15, 2001.
- To participate in a riot, it is only necessary that you are one of ‘three or more persons gathered together for a common purpose in an unlawful assembly that has begun to disturb the peace tumultuously’.
- The police announced that the protest was ‘declared an unlawful assembly,’ and told protestors to ‘Leave within 15 minutes or face arrest.’
- The Divisional Court held that the Salvation Army procession could not be regarded as an unlawful assembly simply because others were trying to disrupt it in a way which might well lead to a breach of the peace.
- If activities go later, he says, the LAPD may declare an unlawful assembly and make arrests.
- The 50 persons who were charge-sheeted have been accused of murder, rape, arson, looting, criminal conspiracy, unlawful assembly and attack on police.
- Despite the lack of defense, the tribunal condemned the accused to death for culpable homicide, unlawful assembly and breach of the peace.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.