1abrirshe left the door unlocked — no cerró la puerta con llave
- to unlock sb's heart — ganarse el corazón de algn
- to unlock the secrets of the universe — desentrañar los secretos del universo
- Pushing or pulling a disc between the fingers locks or unlocks the device.
- Rachel hit the button to undo her alarm, unlocked the trunk and watched Todd load her trunk.
- The action uses the rugged and well-proven Benelli system of a bolt carrier and cam that locks and unlocks the twin-lug bolt into a barrel extension.
- The database does that by locking and unlocking access records to the physical CD.
- She found them and turned it in the lock, unlocking the door and sliding it open.
- It locks or unlocks their respective powers inside you.
- The music selection in Mad Maestro is quite large with thirty-some songs available to unlock.
- I shoved my key into the lock and unlocked the door as fast as I could before sliding in to the driver's seat.
- I patted her hand awkwardly and walked towards the door, unlocking it with the key still in the lock.
- I have to wonder at the point of having a park keeper to lock and unlock the gates to the Town Gardens.
- This has been the key to unlocking the rich historical and anthropological significance of this art form.
- The driver used the power locks to unlock the other man's door and it swung open in a matter of seconds.
- I solved the combination for the lock, unlocked it, and pulled open my locker.
- If it is useful to lock and unlock a car, the usage of the remote extends some more here.
- Ruby puts the key into the lock and unlocks the hatch.
- Listening for a moment, he put the key in the lock and unlocked the door, but didn't open it immediately.
- Jay pushed the door open after unlocking it and I found myself stepping in an one room apartment.
- Ayden slipped the rest of the jacket on and moved towards the door, unlocking it and opening to see who it was.
- One of the interesting features of the new building is the automatic security system, which locks and unlocks the doors at preset times.
- In seconds, she was at the front door and unlocking the many locks.
- She looked both ways down the corridor and pulled out a lock set, opening it she pulled out her lock pick and unlocked the door.
- Bond climbed the few stairs and unlocked his door and locked and bolted it behind him.
- The missions are objective based, and although they don't all have to be completed it pays to as at the end it unlocks a ‘Specialist’ who is available for future missions.
- I was pretty amazed at how simple and easy it was to lock and unlock folders.
- Luckily my car has remote central locking so I am still able to lock and unlock the doors.
- One of the boys from earlier put his key in the lock and unlocked the door.
1this door won't unlock — esta puerta no se puede abrir