- So that's how bored and unoccupied I was when I happened to come across this artist while surfing (being unbelievably bored).
- Large numbers of unoccupied children threatened the social fabric, and ‘churches began to acknowledge that they could not provide sufficient education to keep pace with their recognition of the need for it’.
- Normally, there was this girl, Nicole, who I was convinced was secretly stalking me, and she would always sit next to me when Natalie or Lauren left the other part of the seat unoccupied.
- And when I'm unoccupied, I can never think of anything to do, or the lists I have of things to do don't appeal.
- There's no force more destructive than a pack of unoccupied children.
2(toilet/room/seat) desocupado(toilet/seat/room) libre(house) deshabitado(house) desocupado
3Military(territory/zone) no ocupado
- Any piece of the urban landscape is subject to enemy reoccupation if it is left unoccupied or is not cordoned off by friendly forces.
- Their just cause is to be able to live freely in their own country, unoccupied by foreigners.
- The Stryker Brigade is especially vulnerable to long lines of communication, unoccupied battlespace, and bypassed enemy forces.
- Arafat's campaign has done nothing but convince the IDF that an unoccupied West Bank is a grave threat to Israeli security.
- Vichy governed the French colonies and the southern part of France unoccupied by German troops and claimed that it was neutral in the war.
- So we have those areas that are unoccupied being patrolled by anti-looting squads with assistance from the military.