1(character/response) irreflexivoone brief, unreflecting moment — un breve momento de irreflexión
- A nation must be a nation, not a random collection of not always compatible tribes - but crude and unreflecting racism had had its day.
- Yet to the unreflecting eye they can appear as isolationist, self-serving and even criminal.
- The unreflecting person clumps about on the earth's surface, but if she needs to know more about who she is and where she came from, she must dig down.
- The book is not simply a throw-back to a pre-post structuralist Marxist humanism or an unreflecting Whig history however.
- The text does not independently have effects on readers or compel them to act in particular ways, as if they were passive and unreflecting objects.
- Their training, he said, ‘renders them very hostile to the revolutionary spirit and the unreflecting passions of the multitude.’