1que no encogeinencogible
- Where unshrinkable fill is used the excavation must be plated or closed to traffic for a minimum of 24 hours after fill placement.
- School caps and blazers are made from pre-shrunk or unshrinkable material.
- The result is an unshrinkable, soft but durable material that makes beautiful scarves, mittens, shawls and hats woven in village specific patterns.
- This invention provides a roller member including a metallic core roller and an unshrinkable sleeve which is heat-welded onto the surface of the roller.
- Wool, on the other hand, if made soft and unshrinkable, would be the perfect underwear for battle.