1sin rebanarno rebanado
- Whole, unsliced cucumbers can last up to 10 days in the refrigerator (stored in a plastic bag).
- He built himself a sandwich with thick slices from one of the unsliced wholemeal loaves that Wendy insisted on buying from a small local bakery.
- No, it's not a figure of speech, they quite literally make theatre out of two bread rolls and an unsliced white.
- John moved across the shop to a large cupboard and opening the door, took from a shelf, a large white unsliced loaf.
- You never know, I may one day have an hour or two to spare to work them out and shall discover they are the best thing since the rediscovery of unsliced bread.
- An uncomfortable silence pounded Andy's ears into her head and she gripped the package of unsliced turkey breast meat before she set it on the counter.
- You can order the three pounds of pastrami sliced or unsliced.
- Mum used to buy very nice unsliced loaves of bread which would rest on the chopping board ready for slicing and toasting.
- ‘Indeed not, Mr. Phillet,’ he replied, trying to remember the last time he had seen a duck, unplucked, unsliced and not sitting at number six on the á la carte menu.
- It was buried near a tree and ‘died a very happy truffle, back in the ground, unsliced,’ the restaurant's owner said.
- He uses a piece of unsliced smoked salmon, and slices it slightly thicker than normal so that it will pan-fry without drying out.
- These confections were the stuff of dreams then, being a rarity in any ordinary household and only afforded on very special occasions. For us, the unsliced plain loaf with no wrapper and, once in a while, the softer pan loaf.
- If you don't like the smell of broccoli while boiling it, add slices of red bell peppers, or even chunks of stale, unsliced bread.