1(in sporting contest)antideportivopoco deportivoit was jolly unsporting of him to report us — demostró muy poco compañerismo al denunciarnos
- Any criticism that Northern Ireland employed unsporting tactics in the game is well wide of the mark.
- The Polish Hockey Association secretary also came into the field and accused the Pakistanis of unsporting behaviour.
- In the end it was the saliva and not the foul that landed Totti in his current predicament: a three-match ban for gross unsporting conduct.
- McLeish had once been similarly accused of unsporting play in a match against Argentina in 1989, he happily remembered.
- There, in 1999 the Americans were guilty of some of the most outrageously uncouth and unsporting behaviour ever displayed in a sporting arena.
- He said the protest should not be perceived as the cry of bad losers but as a legitimate move to bring sanity to the game by discouraging unsporting behaviour.
- It appears that Croke Park wants to stamp out this unsporting behaviour that has long been part of the professional soccer game.
- He never gave less than one hundred per cent, and while he had the physical capacity to take very good care of himself whatever the situation, I never knew him to engage in untoward or unsporting tactics.
- Blake seemed to make the most of it and, surprisingly, he was not even cautioned for his unsporting behaviour.
- The type of unsporting behaviour he showed was ridiculous really but thankfully Beckham rose above it.
- In one of the biggest sporting events in the world and with the eyes of the globe upon him, a clever man would have realised that any unsporting acts are going to be spotted, discussed and punished.
- Victory through unsporting competition, he presumed, was preferable to no victory at all.
- He also vented his anger at their opponents for their unsporting antics during the game and yesterday he even suggested that their euphoria will now be replaced by shame.
- When in 1949 a New Zealander called Brunton Smith flung himself full-length to prevent a Yorkshire boundary, the Bramall Lane crowd booed his unsporting behaviour.
- And every time the tournaments comes around, we get re-introduced to the horrible unsporting injustice of the penalty shoot-out.
- When Celtic slammed Porto's unsporting behaviour in the UEFA Cup final, they omitted to mention that it was irrelevant to the outcome.
- Donie Brennan did have a chance to equalise but his effort from an acute free went wide off the far post, as the game became niggly and unsporting.
- What unsporting behaviour from these 2 players Pargat and Baljeet, who between them have been the the past 3 Olympic hockey captains of India.
- Referees - I am led to believe - are appointed to oversee fair play, punish offenders and prevent unsporting conduct.
- Vienna coach Joachim Loew was stunned by the incident and spluttered: ‘It was unfair, unsporting.’