1(not thinking)(rage) irreflexivo(moment) de irreflexión
- Pearls of wisdom leave our mouths every day in an unthinking and mechanical manner.
- Enjoyment became an imperative, expense was no object and she embraced unthinking pleasure with an enthusiasm that bordered on the frenetic.
- Whether you agree with him or not, his motives for acting are clearly not unthinking loyalty to the US or sycophancy to a superpower.
- Even automatic, unthinking actions are to a degree socially-conditioned, as Pavlov and Skinner have demonstrated.
- Every Western intervention is automatic and unthinking, it seems, except a human rights intervention.
- He adapts with unthinking haste, an instinct that serves him well in front of goal.
- There are no agencies over here to help unthinking people get their unwisely spent money back.
- There would have been much to astonish a young Ligurian at that time, many opportunities for outrage, defensive bigotry or unthinking prejudice.
- This was his home, and Alexander had been foolish and unthinking to forbid him access to it.
- It makes you an unthinking automaton, who will rapidly be shunned by society for your heartless or underwhelming response to everything.
- These unthinking and careless actions by the Premier did no more than to incite and inflame thus creating more danger for those police officers.
- None of the foregoing is to suggest that I expect you to behave like an unthinking, insensitive automaton in responding to my request for your help.
- I hope this ends any disturbing talk I've seen about the blogosphere about Andy being the unthinking woman's bit of crumpet.
- Communal disharmony, not spiritual harmony, might seem more desirable to secure the unthinking loyalty of the faithful.
- ‘We're not all unthinking stereotypes just because we've got older,’ she points out.
- Fourthly, there are those who protest out of some kind of violent instinct, who find pleasure in unthinking acts of fury.
- They are against unthinking and uncontrolled globalisation.
- What they are about is unthinking mass movement versus individual thoughts and actions.
- For years, she'd entertained an unthinking prejudice against everyone who used them.
- When it comes to blind and unthinking prejudice masquerading as nationalism you can always rely on the lunar right to see eye to eye with the loopy left.
3(uncritical)(acceptance) precipitado(reader) irreflexivo(reader) maquinal