1hasta quehe always waits until I arrive — siempre espera hasta que yo llego / llegue
- please wait until I arrive — por favor espera hasta que yo llegue
- she didn't go to bed until Tom got back — no se acostó hasta que Tom (no) volvió
- I knew she wouldn't go to bed until Tom got back — yo sabía que no se iba a acostar hasta que Tom (no) volviera
- give it to me — not until you say you're sorry — dámelo — hasta que (no) pidas perdón, no (te lo doy)
- it was not until she spoke that I realized who she was — hasta que (no) habló, no me di cuenta de quién era
- You pay by the hour so you can play as many frames as you like until your time runs out.
- If I can get fit and play until the end of the season, it will give me a new lease of life.
- By the way you only have until the end of September to lend your support to this idea.
- You never quite know how a poem sounds until your hear it coming out of a pair of speakers.
- If you want to book a seat in it you'll have to wait until April as they're all booked up.
- He added that the glass was replaced but lasted for less than a month until this week.
- We have lost a lot of stock and are unable to assess the damage until the water levels drop.
- It cannot be long until the first offers appear to pay us a modest fee to sign up to their system.
- Pour it into a saucepan and heat until the flour is cooked and the sauce is thickened.
- Roast at the top of the oven, turning once or twice until the skin is crisp and golden.
- There is a limit on how much you can send and withdraw until you gain verified status.
- The site will not be able to accept this sort of waste until the area is declared safe.
- He is a natural left side player and was doing a good job for us until he was injured.
- They will be kept there until fines have been paid and if they are not they will be crushed.
- They will be kept away from other bees until it is confirmed they are free of disease.
- As soon as the flames go out, add the cider and boil until the liquid has reduced by half.
- They can then remain in the property until they die or have to move into a nursing home.
- The rules are due to change but until then it still pays you to keep your mileage up.
- This one had sat in a tobacco tin for generations until it was valued at a coin fair.
- Up until then it had been very hard on some levels because my family moved around a lot.
1hastahe's / he'll be in London until Monday — está/estará en Londres hasta el lunes
- until now/then — hasta ahora/entonces
- he's not coming until tomorrow — no viene hasta mañana