transitive verbunzipping, unzipped
1Clothingcould you unzip me/my dress? — ¿me bajas la cremallera?
- This last location isn't actually much use, because you need a password to unzip the file, but it does show the driver's finished.
- DiskJockey is one very powerful file utility for any user who needs to move, copy, delete, archive, unzip an archive file, or change file attributes.
- If you unzip our sample document and load content.xml into a text editor, you should notice a few things.
- To unzip a file, you need an unzipping utility like WinZip.
- Download and unzip the tarball into your Web directory.
intransitive verbunzipping, unzipped
1your dress has come unzipped — se te ha bajado/abierto la cremallera (or el cierre etc.) del vestido
- with a lining that unzips — con un forro desmontable