- But between now and election day, we're going to hear enough about their past deeds and misdeeds to make you upchuck.
- Hunter nodded, and then said hesitantly, ‘Like I told you, he upchucked.’
- I still feel like upchucking, but I'm listening to the Katy Rose album and strangely it's making me feel better.
- The group of gossiping girls looked on warily, expectantly, waiting for her to upchuck all over her showy dress, but she didn't.
- Its story, plus the accompanying libel lawsuit, has provided journalists everywhere with the opportunity to enrich their vocabulary with synonyms for upchucking.
- I also discovered he'd upchucked in the basement.
- I cover it pretty well when Rebecca's home, but when she's not, I seem to be upchucking all of the time.
- That way when your cat upchucks on it, and it will, it won't be such a disaster.
- Some weeks, a washing machine would upchuck a hearty blue gunk.
- I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders and I looked behind me (in between upchucks, that is).