1he lives upstate — (fuera de la capital) vive en el norte del estado
- to go upstate — ir hacia el norte
- His mom was standing over the sink, probably washing dishes, and was talking about something that had to do with a college upstate.
- It doesn't matter so much in New York City, but upstate it's a problem.
- She agrees and, along with her husband, travels upstate to the secluded, wooded oasis.
- I'm heading inland, upstate, out of town and off the radar.
- He had gotten into one law school upstate, and was waiting to hear from the west coast.
- In the coming months, Alex's job will very likely relocate upstate, a four-hour drive from here.
- Apparently there was a problem with the lease on his late parents' house and he had to head upstate for the weekend.
- You see, I'm moving from upstate to somewhere down in the southern half for next year.
- Eventually he began taking them on trips to the Jersey shore and to an orphanage upstate.
- When I retire in a few years, I think that I will move to Wyoming, Montana or even to upstate Idaho.
- Here he was, on Christmas Eve with Eva's family in a large mansion in upstate Massachusetts.
- I am upstate and the lack of light pollution makes the eclipse a sight to behold.
- On the way upstate to his honoring ceremony, Harry drops in to visit his sister, and they immediately begin arguing.
- Because most prisons are built upstate, many families have difficulty making the long trips.
- The city's intransigence has hardened already hard upstate opposition.
- Someday, they want to move upstate, buy a house, maybe even have kids.
- At six years old, I was adopted by a childless immigrant couple living in upstate New York, a Irish stone mason-carpenter and his wife.
- The network spans southern upstate New York, Long Island, northern New Jersey and Connecticut.
- How did I go through adolescence in upstate New York and miss this?
- Kingdom Hospital, located in upstate Maine, has a rather redolent past.
1de fuera de la capitala house in upstate New York — una casa en el norte del estado de Nueva York