1(in UK)división administrativa de un condado que abarca varios centros urbanos
- If this commission holds out we will get an urban district council.
- He raised the matter at the recent urban district council meeting and the local authority admitted its error.
- Witham had its own urban district council until 1974, when it was disbanded and its assets merged with those of the new Braintree District Council.
- The proposal for public motor ambulance services stretching from Skipton to Guiseley was discussed at a meeting of the urban district council.
- Councillor Kate Brown said the situation was partly due to neglect on the part of the urban district council.