In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(disorder) del aparato urinariode las vías urinariasurinary system — sistema urinario masculine
- Patients should also have a nasogastric tube and urinary catheter inserted.
- The pediatric unit nurses monitor the urinary output.
- He or she also explains the need for an indwelling urinary catheter.
- Once the decision has been made to use an indwelling urinary catheter, efforts should be made to minimize problems.
- Not all patients with urinary incontinence need urodynamic testing before surgery.
- The serious infections started when he had a urinary catheter put in nine years ago.
- Benefits were reported in all areas except urinary stress incontinence.
- Common side effects include nausea and vomiting, urinary frequency and mild diarrhea.
- Studies have shown that up to 38 percent of women suffer from urinary incontinence.
- Intravenous fluid therapy should be used to maintain urinary output.
- Side effects such as gastrointestinal intolerance and minor urinary symptoms are usually mild and are predominantly dose dependent.
- Chronic urinary retention with resultant overflow incontinence is uncommon in women.
- The trust was also making improvements in the care of urinary catheters and intravenous devices.
- They may also suffer from recurrent urinary infection and may also have very poor bowel control.
- When possible, urinary catheters should be avoided to minimise the risk of infection.
- The primary aim of this trial was to assess if training the muscles of the pelvic floor during pregnancy could prevent urinary incontinence.
- Her indwelling urinary catheter was removed, and her urine output remained in normal range.
- There were no significant differences in the effect of both medications on serum and urinary cortisol levels.
- Women are more likely to suffer from urinary incontinence than men, but both genders should be aware of the condition.
- She warns that any man who believes he may suffer from a urinary problem should seek medical advice for a proper diagnosis before self - treating.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.