In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tracto urinario masculine
- Occasionally, it is an artificial opening in the urinary tract, called a urostomy.
- If found with white blood cells, the bacteria indicate an infection in the urinary tract.
- Like other systems in the body, the entire urinary tract is subject to diseases and disorders.
- Other sites of infection were the urinary tract, chest and gastrointestinal tract.
- This could indicate that stones caused anatomical damage to the urinary tract.
- One wishes that they had measured additional outcomes, such as length of stay or reduction in other infections, especially of the respiratory and urinary tracts.
- Prostatitis is easy to confuse with other infections in the urinary tract.
- The most common part of the urinary tract to get infection is the bladder.
- It can be caused by an obstruction in the urinary tract or damage to the nerves that supply the bladder.
- No patient had a past history of surgical treatment of the urinary tract.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.