In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- During later pregnancy, many women find that they need to urinate even more frequently.
- This type of incontinence occurs when you get a sudden urge to urinate and just can't hold it.
- There is little time between feeling the need to urinate and leakage of urine.
- This weight is similar to what a person would weigh after urinating when they had normal kidney function.
- Too much calcium in your kidneys might make you thirsty or increase your need to urinate.
- If it hurts to urinate after you have used these products, you are probably sensitive to them.
- There is also a technique in which you squeeze the urethra after urinating to get any excess urine out.
- ‘Try restricting the amount of fluids the child drinks at night and make sure the child urinates before he or she goes to bed,’ Loening-Baucke says.
- It is characterised by needing to urinate often and passing a large quantity of urine, and feeling extremely thirsty.
- You may need to urinate more often as your baby grows, because the baby will put pressure on your bladder.
- The medicine colors your urine bright orange, so do not be alarmed by the color when you urinate.
- You may also have frequent urges to urinate and wake up at night to urinate.
- In addition, all animals urinated and experienced intestinal transit during the experimental period.
- She tired easily and was embarrassed by a frequent need to urinate, caused by diuretic therapy.
- It may mean that the person waits too long to urinate, or urinates too frequently, or even tries to urinate when the muscles keeping the urine in the bladder (the ‘sphincter’ muscles) are clamped down.
- Some children start by sitting on the potty and urinating or having the bowel movement in their diaper.
- Encourage your child to relax when she urinates so no urine is left in the bladder.
- Your child is likely to learn to urinate in the potty first, as bowel movements require a little more control.
- By drinking extra fluids and urinating frequently, you can minimize this side effect.
- X-rays are then taken as the bladder fills and while your child urinates.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.