In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1orina feminine(sample) de orina
- If your test is carried out in the surgery, the blood or urine sample will be sent to a laboratory to be examined.
- The blood pressure drops, causing faintness, and the body may start to store urine.
- She is not eating much and passing only small amounts of urine as her kidney function is poor.
- A urine test is easily done, and can be offered concurrently with a pregnancy test.
- The urine is stored in your bladder, which can expand to accommodate the increasing volume.
- Forensic analysis of urine, blood and hair revealed no traces of doping products.
- In addition, there may be small amounts of blood in the urine and it may be cloudy.
- The driver is then asked to provide a sample of blood or urine for laboratory analysis.
- Any water that is left over leaves the body with the toxins, through sweat and urine.
- Infection of the urine causes symptoms of urgency and sometimes leakage of urine.
- This happens when urine held by the bladder builds up to the point where the bladder can no longer expand.
- The streets are littered with pollution and the smell of stale urine lingers in the air.
- Potty training is teaching your toddler to gain control of their urine and bowel movements.
- Doctors removed a growth from his bladder in 1991 after he began to pass blood in his urine.
- These increase the production of urine, and so help remove excess fluid from the body.
- Over time your child will be able to hold more urine and recognise when they feel the urge to go, even if they are asleep.
- Make sure that the child is drinking plenty of fluids, as this will reduce the acidity of the urine.
- You may also be asked to give urine and blood samples for routine laboratory testing.
- Catheters are thin flexible tubes which are inserted into the bladder to allow urine to be passed.
- The kidneys filter and process the blood and excrete the waste products as urine.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.