1utilidad femininethis law/machine has outlived its usefulness — esta ley/máquina ha quedado desfasada / ha dejado de prestar utilidad
- In the light of this we want to question the usefulness and convenience of maintaining this on the agenda.
- In other areas of design, a noticeable attractiveness is thought to be relevant as well as usefulness and usability.
- Police today cast doubt on the usefulness of over-the-counter drug testing kits to detect spiked drinks.
- Vases, for example, derive their value from their usefulness or desirability for humans.
- We throw away stuff not because it's outlived its usefulness or functionality but its novelty.