1utilizarhacer uso de
- The Allies had to mobilise and utilise their large resources effectively on the battlefield and in the air.
- After the war he utilised this fiction to present himself as politically guiltless.
- How can mass media be effectively utilized to propagate and promote a culture of peace?
- Since we are more effectively utilizing our manpower, we can then optimally man our units.
- The courts and the commissions could then utilize all this information to make their decisions.
- Until that vision becomes a reality the club must squeeze out as much as they can from utilising the present facilities.
- It also wants to see the slipway at Westport Quay being better utilised than at present.
- Consulting psychiatrists were utilized in conjunction with the in-home treatment.
- The aim of judo is to utilize physical and mental strength most effectively.
- We're utilizing the helicopters in some of the rough areas to get into those deep, steep canyons.
- The government is not utilizing its resources in terms of what the country needs at this particular point in time.
- A health status questionnaire was utilized to determine eligibility for participation in the study.
- Fluorescence has been utilized for many purposes, the most obvious being fluorescent lamps.
- Greenpeace argues that alternative energy sources such as wind power should be utilised more effectively.
- If you want to be taken seriously, get an education and get a job that utilizes your brain and not your body.
- The firm will utilise the rail network more effectively between Reading and London Paddington.
- So let's make the best of it and utilize the present time to the fullest - go for gold!
- I just want to thank him for utilizing his position in the public eye to say what needs to be said.
- So how can we make sure the nutrients we take in are being utilized to the greatest efficiency?
- Yet, despite the minister's assurance, the railway as solution to the public transportation problem could only be effective if the travelling public utilises the train.