1completamentetotalmenteI utterly despise him — siento el más absoluto desprecio por él
- our time has been utterly wasted — hemos perdido miserablemente el tiempo
- It may not be comfortable reading but it is utterly absorbing and wildly funny.
- Her features are utterly flawless and her eyes really are an unbelievable shade of violet.
- Their sporting achievements at the very highest level are being utterly ignored.
- She finally knew what it was like to be totally and utterly in love with one person.
- Despite the fact that no one was watching I have never felt so utterly ridiculous in my whole life.