1V-chip mchip antiviolencia masculine
- They refuse to use the V-chip that could keep their little kids from watching any channel they choose and they give their kids money to buy the junk that that they profess not to like.
- The study also showed that two in five parents report having a V-chip or other monitoring device that blocks objectionable TV programs, but only half of those parents are using the devices.
- It is also possible that DVD filtering technology might become mandatory on all players, as the V-chip is on TV sets.
- Parents who own a TV set manufactured after January 1, 2000 have a blocking technology called a V-chip that can be programmed to screen out shows with TV ratings they deem inappropriate.
- He noted that parents have options such as the V-chip to prevent their little ones accessing illicit material.