In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escote en pico masculinecuello en pico masculineescote en V masculine
- It's nothing fancy, just a blue shirt that happens to have a V-neck.
- Choose pullovers with a small V-neck that draw the eye down, rather than a round neck, which creates a broader shoulder line.
- But, I can't wear dresses with a deep V-neck or a seam under the bust because I have no chest!
- Worn underneath a V-neck or crewneck sweater, this is the perfect office look for days when the weather calls for layering.
- The formality was broken up by pairing them with casual pieces such as a linen V-neck polo shirt, hooded sweater jumpers and wonderfully inventive geometric circle print and tie-dye shirts.
- The deep V-neck showed the naked skin under which stuck out the clavicles.
- Shannon's dress was cut down low in a sexy V-neck.
- The V-neck style also has extensive tonal stitch detail.
- I wore a pair of jean capris and a black shirt with a V-neck, but a dark blue hoodie was over it.
- One of London's faves this season is a V-neck sweater with shirt collar and sleeves sewn on but no actual shirt underneath.
1(sweater/dress) de escote en pico(dress/sweater) de cuello en pico(dress/sweater) de escote en V
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.