In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1local disponible libre de inquilinos
- The valuation assumes a sound freehold title with full vacant possession.
- The land with vacant possession was valued at £90,000.
- The present value of the house, unencumbered with vacant possession, is about £160,000.
- We would anticipate strong demand if the land were sold with vacant possession for redevelopment purposes.
- There are 18 parking spaces included in the sale price and the property is being sold with full vacant possession.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.