1freno de vacío masculine
- It may be admitted that with the increase in speeds and loads, few railways now use the vacuum brake.
- Johanns was thoroughly burnt but managed to stop the train by using a vacuum brake.
- Electric brakes are most common, although vacuum brakes are seen on large commercial trailers.
- The manifold is sealed with a spin-welded end cap (which also serves as a mounting bracket for the vacuum brake booster).
- It is the longest car train ever out of East London and will use an airbrake system instead of the normal vacuum brakes.