1formal(theory/supposition) dar validez a(theory/supposition) validar formal
- The response level was high for a voluntary question, and validates the accuracy of the resulting analyses.
- More work is required to validate available methods for estimating field density and moisture conditions for various material types, construction standards and drainage conditions.
- Additionally, the statistical significance of these methods has not been rigorously validated using independent, biologically identical samples.
- And, of course, many parts of this new technology still need to be validated in the clinical setting.
- The survey was validated by social scientists and taken seriously because of its rigour.
- Also important was whether the instruments used for temperature measurement were tested for accuracy to validate the data.
- The results also validate previously reported randomised controlled trial data.
- The final grades have all been checked, corrected and validated.
- Our outcome research will not only validate what we intuitively know but will surface areas of needed improvement.
- It is therefore important that researchers both describe their methodology accurately and validate it using independent data.
- This threshold, however, is still arbitrary and has never been evaluated, let alone validated by appropriate methods.
- No particular behavioral technique has been validated or proven to be superior than others in the substance user.
- And many of these machines aren't routinely checked for accuracy and haven't been validated.
- The stability of DNA when held in a suspension is another important factor in validating the method.
- Those parts can be used to validate the accuracy of other test results and to explain any abnormal or unexpected results.
- Periodic remeasures can validate the effectiveness of the intervention plan.
- We could not validate the accuracy of the information recorded in the practice notes in this study.
- The cures cited in this book have not been scientifically validated nor is their use recommended.
- The best method for validating a classification tool would be to randomly allocate prisoners with equivalent levels of assessed risk to different levels of placement security.
- Successful completion of calibration verification surveys validates the analytical measurement range.
- The plans, which were drawn up by John F. Santry Architects of Waterford, were validated by council officials last week.
- Today's informed consumers are demanding that the competence of licensed professionals be validated throughout their career.
- Read the institutions' prospectuses carefully and note if a course is accredited or validated by a respected professional body.
- The ballot slips had to be signed to validate the vote but fears were raised in the run up to the election that voters did not understand instructions on the papers.
- To be eligible for the assistance, the projects had to be validated and certified by authorized bodies.
- Now that their new postgraduate archaeology course has been validated, Orkney College would like to hear from students interested in studying archaeology in Orkney.
- Courses are validated under a national Recognition Scheme run by the Quality Assurance Agency.
- It should be made mandatory that all authorities should get their project plan vetted by at least two or three civic bodies that will validate the plan and programme.
- Together with her colleagues, she created a degree course in movement studies validated by London University.
- At least half of the country's population voted, thereby validating the result.
- Spearheading the training courses, validated by the Qualification Curriculum Authority, is Douglas Morgan.
- The institute has strong links with several Czech colleges and supports them in developing and validating courses.
- The college is one of about 16 institutions across China offering courses validated by the Glasgow-based exam body.
- All of the Institute's programmes are designed to meet the highest standards and all full-time courses are validated.
- After drafting and validating the declaration, he became a member of the secret congress committee which masterminded the defeat of the British then helped draft the peace treaty.
- A higher education institute provides courses that are validated by the Higher Education Training and Awards Council.
- From now on all courses are validated by the independent agency-The National Qualifications Authority.
- This new certification body for further education and training in Ireland is now validating courses in all FAS centres.
- Certification could help these professionals validate their professional credentials gained through experience and training.
- This course is validated by Limpert's Academy, who are the leading body in the world of Interior Design.
3(parking ticket) sellar US