1.1Mechanicsválvula feminineinlet/outlet valve — válvula de entrada/salida feminine
- The patented sensitive microphone detects the noise of a water leak transmitted along pipes, valves, and hydrants and through the ground.
- One of the safety shutoff valves had closed in the coolant system of the third engine.
- Close the water valves and disconnect the water lines just above the valves and the drain piping at the trap.
- The pump design accomplishes all fluid control functions while eliminating valves that can clog, fatigue, and fail, causing accuracy drifting and pump failure over time.
- For example, every fixture must include an isolation valve to allow maintenance personnel to shut down individual fixtures.
- If automatic valves are used, they should be controlled from a central location and be easy to override with manual controls.
- If the burner doesn't ignite quickly, shut off the valves, leave the lid open and allow the grill to air out for several minutes before you try to light it again.
- The pipelines are controlled by computer systems, linked to sensors and automatic valves to manage the speed of flow.
- On offer is a 3 litre petrol engine V6 with four valves per cylinder.
- Its speed can be influenced by the waste-gate valve, which is controlled by the pressure-driven converter.
- The required ingredients are then pumped from their storage areas through a series of valves and pipes that eventually lead to the blend tanks.
- Such valves allow the intake of air but not the outflow.
- The system is regulated by a height control valve which allows fluid to move between spheres to keep the car level.
- Using them would mean that attachments could be installed without disassembly of the main control valve or draining of hydraulic fluids.
- To remove the clog, close the shutoff valve at the bottom of the radiator and unscrew the air vent.
- All control valves are located on the left side of the machine for convenience.
- The main tanks were fitted with simultaneously opening dump valves controlled by either pilot.
- The main type of central heating system is wet - where hot water is circulated through pipes and goes to radiators with valves that control the amount of time it spends there.
- Multifunctional tools, such as graders, require an electrical outlet and switches on the loader to control hydraulic diverter valves.
- If you choose to have a fountain in your water garden, place the control valve from the fountain assembly onto the top outlet of the pump.
1.2(on tire)válvula feminine
1.3(on musical instrument)pistón masculine
- The later introduction of valves extended the versatility of brass instruments to cover the full chromatic scale.
- For trumpeters the left hand acts merely as a clamp holding the instrument whilst the three valves are operated by fingers of the right hand.
- The soloists played on natural horns, instruments that have no valves and are not as powerful as their modern descendants.
- During pregnancy, hormones relax the muscles in your digestive tract, including the valve in the esophagus.
- The condition results from problems with valves in the veins of the leg.
- If the heart valves can't open and close correctly, blood can't flow smoothly.
- Veins become varicose when valves in the veins closest to the skin's surface don't function correctly.
- When crocodiles are completely submerged, the ears and nostrils are closed by valves, and the eyes covered by membranes.
2BritishElectronicsválvula femininelámpara feminine
- Equipped with transistors instead of valves, it could be operated for 80 hours on four hearing aid batteries, costing 2s 6d each.
- Silicon chips transformed the then slowly evolving world of electrical circuits and valves to the vibrant and fast developing world of electronics.
- Unlike delicate solid-state circuitry, valves are incredibly robust from an electrical perspective.
- You could even build a functional, if somewhat cumbersome, guitar amplifier with a hydraulic system replacing transistors or valves.
- Electronic valves are no longer used and have been replaced by transistors and diodes which have a low current consumption, greater reliability and much smaller dimensions.
3(of shellfish)valva feminine
- Note that each shell valve is symmetrical about the midline, but the two shell valves are often unequal in size.
- The remains usually consisted of a large piece of one valve plus a fragment of the other valve attached by a virtually intact hinge.
- The two shell valves would have been rigidly fixed in place, and the dorsal margin could not have been more than a poorly elastic structure, if that.
- All these plates that attach to the floor of the brachial valve may have been thickened by secondary overgrowth.
- The brachiopods from the limestone unit are mostly preserved as shells, most with valves conjoined.