- She would have to have bitten me four times before I became a vampire.
- A newly resurrected female vampire and her undead family prey on the staff and pupils of an Austrian finishing school.
- She knew he'd get himself killed if he fought this powerful vampire alone.
- When the three turned at an intersection, ahead of them were a group of vampires feeding on several victims that were already lifeless.
- What must he do to save his neck from the vampires who are after his blood?
- Ask anyone and they will tell you that to protect yourself from a vampire you will require: garlic, a crucifix, holy water, and a nice big, pointy stake.
- The vampire fed and fed, until finally, there was no blood left in his young body.
- My parents were also vampires, and they drank blood to keep themselves alive.
- They found a coffin and when they opened it up, a vampire jumped out and drank their blood.
- Most cultures had legends of vampires or shape-shifters who preyed on the living.
- There was a female vampire standing there holding Scott like he was a rag doll.
- He realized that the other two vampires had vanished.
- There are two ways to kill a vampire in the immortal world.
- It was not her first time allowing a vampire to feed on her blood.
- Servants worked around me, trying to finish their jobs before night, when the vampires would wake.
- A younger female vampire bounded up to him.
- Why spend time talking when you could be more useful slaying vampires?
- Among folk beliefs are various practices to prevent a corpse from becoming a vampire.
- In the depths of the night stood three vampires with glowing yellow eyes.
- He picked up the sword and swung, connecting with the vampire's neck.
2also vampire batvampiro masculine