1Motor Vehiclesfurgoneta femininecamioneta femininevagoneta feminine Mexico
- The windscreen of the van cracked and the side window shattered.
- As usual tens of riot police vans were waiting for them.
- The 23-year-old, who has not been named by police, was driving a sports car which hit a van on the wrong side of the road.
- As he passed the entrance of the church he heard a bump on the side of his van.
- Betty May Hall was driving a white rental van, following her husband's red Toyota.
- He was hit by a car as he stepped out from behind a parked van.
- A spokesperson said two robbers approached the driver of a security van that was transporting the cash, forced him to the ground and tied his hands.
- Trading standards officers spoke to two men in a builder's van.
- The pickup driver then opened the driver's side of the van brandishing a handgun.
- The following morning the gang were caught red handed loading the loot into a stolen transit van.
- A man wearing a balaclava approached an unoccupied parked van and fired two shots into it.
- Police are hunting the van driver and have appealed for witnesses.
- An armed attack on an armoured security van carrying thousands in cash was foiled by undercover police.
- A delivery van driver disturbed the burglar, but he escaped.
- Security was such a concern that the seven defendants were taken to court in an armed convoy of armoured vans flanked by police motorcyclists.
- A team of nine scenes-of-crime officers were dispatched in a police van with blacked-out windows to search the couple's home last night.
- The drivers of both the van and car were injured.
- They dragged her outside and easily threw her into the bed of an unmarked dark blue van.
- Just as they reached the bus stop, a stolen police van pulled up.
- The van collided with a parked car after the collision.
1(forefront)vanguardia feminineto be in the van (of sth) — estar en / a la vanguardia (de algo)
- As always the hospitality and courtesy of Mayo people in the Sportlann was early in evidence with Sean Feeney, John Prenty and May Moran leading the van.
- The Australian dollar was again in the van last night, rising 0.6% against a broadly weaker US dollar.
- Two economies have been strikingly in the van of this advance: the US and China.