In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1punto de fuga masculine
- The works are formed of shafts of colour that disappear to a vanishing point.
- Would you stand there and plot the many vanishing points and diminishing lines, or would you draw what you see?
- Fragmented planes appear to glide toward a central vanishing point.
- Her scenes have no horizon line or vanishing point and consist of glowing color fields or grounds.
- Two other paintings also display contradictory geometries and inaccurate vanishing points and distance points.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.