1discrepancia femininedesacuerdo masculine(in statistics) varianza feminineto be at variance with sth — discrepar de algo
- to be at variance with sb — discrepar con / de algn
- A statistical test for significance of the regression coefficient requires its variance.
- Common statistical methods, including chi square, analysis of variance, and multiple regression were used to analyze the data.
- In finance, most of the measures we use come straight from statistics - standard deviation, expected value, variance.
- Random effects are typically assumed to follow normal distributions with zero mean and unknown variances, termed ‘variance components.’
- The method allowed him to investigate the independence of the sample mean and sample variance in certain cases.