- This is a variant of the Cinderella tale, which is not found in Norwegian tradition but occurs in eight Sami variants.
- Other variants of the game are known in other parts of Europe e.g. Italy.
- Well over a hundred variants on the game have been developed by fans, mostly employing other historic scenarios.
- Bo Almqvist further analyses the Irish folk tradition, discussing the two dozen variants it contains.
- In each country the Rococo took on a national character, and in addition many local variants may be distinguished.
- For trailers and climbers, ivy variants are excellent and come in a range of colours.
- Their work was known through a range of manuscript copies, all showing minor or major variants.
- It is disconcerting, however, that two-thirds of the menus here offer variants on pork dishes.
- What we need to do is correlate the various gene variants with various behavioral propensities.
- If a virus is in the human population then over time the number of variants will steadily increase.
- Despite the relatively small number of variants, the form of the tale differs in North Wales and in South Wales.
- Players usually play against each other but some variants allow an individual to play against the bank.
- It may also lead to the identification of genetic variants that define a patient's response to a particular drug.
- Then I turned to the low-fat variants of other products, like cheese, and yoghurt.
- Computer crimes are frequently online variants of established crimes, like fraud and blackmail.
- Microsoft this week released a tool to clean up systems infected by the infamous Blaster worm and its sundry variants.
- Given this diversity, this is no place to expound a systematic account of liberalism in its many forms and variants.
- We zoomed home alone along the sidewalk, singing a dozen variants of a silly song we had made up the day before.
- As can be imagined, there are numerous variants on the basic process.
- For one thing I've expressed variants of this point of view in the past!
1(opinion/interpretation) divergente(form/pronunciation) alternativaa variant spelling of the word — otra grafía de la palabra