- They wore walking shoes and boots rather than runners, brought about 20 to 30 pairs of socks with them so that they could change them several times a day and used vaseline and methylated spirits to protect their feet.
- We especially need medical supplies such as Sudocream, bandages, vaseline, syringes, any antibiotics, painkillers, even rubber gloves would be great.
- I apply vaseline each morning and use nappy-rash cream each evening.
- She got some vaseline and polished Meadow's hooves.
- Every winter in Pune, my skin would go dry and I would have to apply vaseline or some cold cream to my lips and face.