In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hamburguesa vegetariana feminine
- If I bring a veggie burger to eat instead of the steak they're serving, they ridicule me.
- Many low-carb dieters avoid foods such as tofu, tempeh, veggie burgers and other meat alter natives because they contain a few grams of carbohydrates.
- It also has plenty of options for vegetarians, including veggie burgers and vegetarian ‘chicken.’
- Replacing a beef burger with a veggie burger can increase your sodium intake fivefold.
- The chain had already introduced low-calorie salads and a veggie burger.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.