- Carpeted floor, tables set with crisp white cloths and large, comfortable, blue velveteen chairs set the stage for the tasty feast ahead.
- His hands slipped a rich velveteen choker around her neck, a diamond sparkled at the center.
- She shrugged out of her long velveteen traveling cloak.
- Textures included silk velvets, velveteen and devorés, and satins.
- And Juicy, a newish LA-based casualwear label favoured by actresses and singers, sold out of their candy-coloured velveteen suits in a matter of weeks.
- His hands are wrapped around a dimpled tankard and he is wearing a modish belted velveteen coat.
- On the lawn was a velveteen couch that looked like it had been dragged out of the house so someone could gaze at the stars in comfort.
- I changed my school clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor and took a velveteen dress from the armoire.
- Woven and printed silks and printed cotton velveteens comprised the middle range of her offerings.
- The cloak is worth £800 because of the silk velveteen.
- It had those cream coloured walls and carpet, heavy black velveteen curtains and black furniture.
- Paris came over and sat next to Nathan on the chocolate brown velveteen sofa.
- Come daylight, I decided to try the first class bar with its rows of squishy green velveteen sofas and tatty carpet.
- Underneath the velveteen upholstery lurked thick foam cushions into which my aching body sank blissfully.
- There behind the checkbook and bank statements was a heavier object wrapped in velveteen fabric.