In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1máquina expendedora femininedistribuidor automático masculine
- Taking vending machines that sell junk food out of schools is another good plan.
- A related complaint was kids' easy access to cigarettes via vending machines.
- Blondie and Hydro didn't notice because they were getting food from the vending machine.
- Mark grudgingly admitted that it was hard to beat a school whose vending machines dispensed ramen.
- Junk food vending machines should be removed from schools and places of employment.
- The other important element of my bill is to ensure that only healthy food is sold in vending machines within our schools.
- When I'd buy a drink from the vending machine, they would gladly do the honors of putting the coin inside.
- The Coca-Cola corporation has nearly 300,000 vending machines across the continent.
- To help make ends meet, some schools have installed vending machines selling soft drinks and snacks.
- Coin vending machines have already been installed at the City Railway Station.
- Inside the building where we're based, there are more than 20 cigarette vending machines.
- Rei had gone with her grandma to get something to drink from the vending machine.
- In Finland, you can now buy soft drinks from vending machines via cellular phones.
- There was an agreement that vending machines for cigarettes should show only 100 packets.
- It is more convenient for schools to let food manufacturers fill their vending machines, but is it the best option for children?
- The report also calls for a ban in England and Wales on adverts on fast food vending machines in schools, as there is in Scotland.
- Changes would have to be made to pay and display meters and vending machines to accept new coins.
- They can be bought from pharmacies, supermarkets, vending machines and via mail order.
- Perhaps the epitome of this efficiency is the popularity of the vending machine as a retail format.
- Inside, he stops at a vending machine, inserts the same card and purchases a soft drink.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.