1Business Lawvendedor masculinevendedora feminine
- The vendor's solicitor responded with a letter to Kent dated October 9.
- Street vendors had set up their carts in front of her space, keeping customers away.
- A seafood vendor hawks his goods at a morning market in Kuala Lumpur yesterday.
- Today's street vendors hawk pirated DVD movies and contraband toys and clothing from China.
- In the agreement the vendor warranted that the pool machinery was properly constructed and free of structural deficits.
- I learned to drink espresso there served up from a little vendor's cart.
- These are sold at market or by street vendors, but people typically grow enough for their own consumption.
- He nodded and I turned away, walking straight up to the vendor's cart.
- First, he must be sure that the vendor of the property is really entitled to sell it.
- I am reminded of a very simple example where hotdog vendors compete for location on a strip of beach.
- She glanced around quickly, and her eyes caught a street vender who was selling ice cream.
- On 30 June the Solicitors remitted the full purchase price of £102,000 to the Vendor's solicitors.
- The hotdog vendor looked up from his task of assembling Rhino's meal and stared at them.
- I'd just grab something from a vendor's cart in the marketplace.
- She explained that some place had become a dumping area for rotting vegetables that vendors were unable to sale.
- For example, Unilever sells soap through street vendors and Coca-Cola is sold through kiosks.
- Surprisingly, many middle-class customers also enjoy buying from the street vendors.
- Street vendors and small restaurants in Bangkok also reported chicken sales have dived since late last week.
- You'll see vendors hawking everything from incense to books on the latest conspiracy theory.
- The battle should begin with shop owners, they should not allow vendors along the corridors.
- They found a street vendor selling ice cream; this time Rose wouldn't take no for an answer.
- In Peru's informal economic sector, street vendors sell anything from food to flowers.
- The explosion in Baghdad occurred in a market when police tried to dismantle two bombs found in vendors ' stalls.
- The cries of children playing and street vendors hawking their merchandise rose above the hubbub.
- Contracts between the vendor and the claimant were exchanged on 12 th June 1995.
2street vendorvendedor ambulante masculinevendedora ambulante femininechestnut vendor — castañero masculine
- ice cream vendor — heladera