In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1capital (de) riesgo masculinebefore noun venture capital fund — fondo de capital (de) riesgo masculine
- He said companies should consider whether they could be small and profitable without venture capital.
- In order to grow further, however, the company must find additional venture capital backing.
- The group grew out of political expediency, as a source of venture capital for Whig entrepreneurs.
- Now Jacobson is hoping to tap into the huge pool of venture capital available in New York.
- In May, it became the first Scottish-based business to secure new venture capital funding in euros.
- So, what does a successful first-round venture capital funding mission feel like?
- He financed the company with a combination of venture capital and government grants.
- He said another was the lack of access to venture capital for campus companies spun off from university research.
- The tax breaks on venture capital trusts are generous - but the risks of the schemes are high.
- Domek takes pride in having made it to the Web without massive infusions of venture capital.
- Last year representatives of 28 venture capital and business angel groups attended the conference.
- He said the company had been in negotiations with four or five venture capital firms before settling on Summit.
- To be sure, there are no exact replacements for the cash that can come from venture capital firms.
- He said the company was approached by two venture capital firms and a private investor after the funding event.
- Even when it comes to raising serious venture capital, a past failure is not the black mark it once was.
- Later on, if they're ready to go public or go national, they could get venture capital.
- All that is not to say that venture capital is impossible to raise these days.
- The whole corporate culture of spinning out companies has created this vast pool of venture capital.
- It has also been suggested to allow mutual funds and pension funds to invest in venture capital funds.
- His options, as he saw them, were to seek venture capital or take the company public.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.