1verdín masculinecardenillo masculine
- Over the next few seasons the high sheen would fade, gradually achieving that beautiful, soft verdigris of aged copper.
- Powell came in December 2001 and saw what he first thought was evidence of verdigris in the paint.
- The bones, upon closer inspection, were covered in verdigris, and bigger than normal human bones.
- The Parisian theme continues into the casino area, where 90 table games are situated beneath attractive verdigris grillwork.
- Finishes range from antique brass and antique copper to bright brass, black and verdigris.
- The exposed areas will become green with verdigris, while the sheltered ones will darken.
- One of the reasons I am leaving that hint of green is that the cast aluminum furniture will be done in verdigris this year.
- True verdigris is actually a coating of cupric carbonate formed by weathering on copper, brass and bronze from age.
- Washington's last renovation to the room occurred in 1787 when he ordered the walls to be painted a bright verdigris green.