In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(confirmation)confirmación femininecorroboración feminine
- We wrote several books on the subject, just don't check the footnotes for verifications of time and place for said hat wearing.
- As a result, its most effective use is to authenticate a card access request for positive identity verification.
- We can't do what CBS did and what the panel describes: fail to recognize the nuances of the field of document verification.
- For accurate verification of data, interview techniques are considered insufficient.
- The ability to perform early design-to-manufacture verifications has led to reduced waste and substantial cost savings.
- Surely there must be a due process of checking and verification.
- The registration verification process had identified people who had registered, but who did not qualify.
- We had asked for some verifications from them about their process and the answers just weren't satisfactory.
- Further, Net-based identities use very few verifications other than credit card information.
- I also approached the Israelis and submitted verifications.
- These verifications currently are in progress.
- As a result, a very powerful tool, lint, was created which was able to make a large number of static verifications of the code.
- Data and system integrity must be preserved through authority, operational, device, and other checks and verifications.
- Once in place, many of the tests and verifications are repeated to assure workers that the payload and its shuttle interfaces are working together.
- In neither instance did these verifications change any of the conclusions reported below, unless otherwise stated.
- Once your eyes were thus opened you saw confirming instances everywhere: the world was full of verifications of the theory.
- Moreover, she wrote in her July 5, 2001, letter, the cost of work search verifications would cost up to two times the estimated savings.
- At any rate, the end result of science is the objective product of multiple verifications and the findings of generations of scientists.
- Serpa also suggested changes in the process, including international verification - something Marulanda has repeatedly opposed.
- Identification of plants with botanical verifications is essential as contamination due to misidentification of plant species or parts is common.
2(checking)verificación femininecomprobación feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.