1vertiginosoque produce vértigo
- This year's vertiginous drop in the Nasdaq market has caused Shin to rethink its timing, but its preparations are well advanced.
- Whereas Light Extracts took you from vertiginous loops to sheer noise terror, Connected's delights emerge in the details.
- Hadid's graphics remind me of the steep perspectives and vertiginous sweep of illustrations in science fiction comics.
- Their journey is over high mountain passes, through the narrowest of ridges with vertiginous drops on either side.
- As in the New York skyscraper photographs that followed, Church Street El features the blank faces of several buildings seen from a steep vertiginous view.
- To reach the outside world, you have to drive 50 miles of vertiginous, winding canyon roads, where cell-phone service is dodgy at best.
- We made our way along a vertiginous precipice, the vast drainage of Muddy Creek spread below us like some scarlet kingdom.
- Where Calvino's book explores the vertiginous possibilities of literature, Cloud Atlas is about humankind's possibilities.
- Perched on a rock precipice, the site is unassailable from three sides, with a vertiginous 1000 feet drop at one end.
- Be sure to pay a visit to the cliffs at Old Head of Kinsale as you head out, but beware - their vertiginous drop will put Blarney Castle in the shade.
- And the percentage of total births that are illegitimate has held relatively steady in recent years, after a vertiginous 50-year climb.
- Suddenly, just ahead, it plunged down into the most vertiginous descent I'd ever seen, not counting the Drop Zone at the local amusement park.