In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1médico veterinario masculinemédica veterinaria feminine
- Next time you visit your veterinarian, ask about new advances that might help your dog live better.
- For example, many veterinarians now treat diabetes in cats with a meat-based canned diet.
- It is best to consult with a veterinarian when setting up a deworming program.
- For instance, the Act requires that fees paid by veterinarians to the Veterinary Council be established by regulations.
- The dog was taken to a veterinarian, who discovered a National Dog Registry tattoo on its hind leg.
- A medical exam performed by an avian veterinarian will reveal if an illness is present.
- It would place veterinarians on alert and hire more guards at laboratories researching food pathogens.
- Never give your companion animals medication unless you are directed to do so by a veterinarian.
- This procedure is done by your veterinarian and is pretty much the same thing as the scaling you get at the dentist.
- Become familiar with the veterinarians in your area and make sure you know who to call when your pet needs care.
- You can learn the proper way to clip your dog's nails from a standard pet care book, or your veterinarian.
- Move your dog to a cooler environment, immerse him in cool water and contact your veterinarian.
- It is available as a caplet and chewable tablet and is given to dogs by mouth, or by injection administered by veterinarians.
- After acquiring a new bird, schedule a physical exam with an avian veterinarian.
- A visit from a veterinarian or veterinary technician will serve to extend the play in that setting.
- Your veterinarian can help provide an accurate diagnosis of your animal's condition.
- They are physicians, nurses, veterinarians, research scientists and others.
- If you don't know how or prefer not to trim your own bird, many pet shops and veterinarians offer this service.
- For this reason veterinarians usually do not recommend the vaccine for cats who are not at risk.
- When pets recover quickly, they get to go home faster, making owners and veterinarians happy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.